Hardstyle Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardstyle Vengeance or HSV is a QLD shuffle crew and needs more members. So check us out and do what you want

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips for bargain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slinna

Tips for bargain Empty
PostSubject: Tips for bargain   Tips for bargain EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:49 am

Hello, everybody! I am a girl who likes bargaining frantically. I could gain lots of happiness and satisfaction from it. I'm not lacking in money, but I still believe that it is an important thing for us to save our money, so that we could get more with the same amount of money. Do you agree with me? Well, here, I am going to list some tips for bargain drawn from my experienced friends and some other trustful sources.
In the first place, it is quite important for us to choose thUGG Bailey Button Triplet
UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boote right store or the right seller. Because you know some sellers are quite hard to deal with and they are extremely mean. We could test this from their speaking tones. If they speak in a calm, slow and polite tone with smile on face, then, we could know that we could get some satisfactory from such a kind store owner.
Secondly, we should remember to leave good impression on the sellers by complimenting its store or something else that might make the seller cheerful. And then try to inquire some basic information abouUGG Fox Fur
UGG Fox Fur Boott a certain commodity, like its material, function or origins. But do not make the seller feel that you like it extremely. Then tell the seller that yoUGG Knightsbridge
UGG Knightsbridge Bootur buddy has bought it the other day from some other store, and ask how much it cost here. This will make the seller dare not give unreasonable price. After that, you could express that his price is still a bit higher, but that commodity really looks great.UGG Raya
UGG Raya Boot
Additionally, you could also tell the store seller that many of your buddies want to purchase that item, if he or she could offer lower discounted price, you would invite them to come.
Have you drawn some lessons from the above mentioned tips? Anyway, wish your bargain next time a huge success!
Back to top Go down

Tips for bargain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardstyle Vengeance :: Hardstyle Vengeance Main Topics :: Get to know everyone/ General Chat-
Jump to: