Hardstyle Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardstyle Vengeance or HSV is a QLD shuffle crew and needs more members. So check us out and do what you want

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HSV crew hoddie compitition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spencer
Admin
Spencer

HSV crew hoddie compitition Empty
PostSubject: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:22 am

use the template below to make a design for the HSV crew hoddie, the winner of the chossen hoddie will recieve one for free after i get them made!!

RULES:
1. Max 3 designs per person
2. nothing rude, remember these will be worn in public so the phrase "Payback is a bitch" can be used but only in small text or change to "Payback is a B#$&h"
3. dont over complicated it with designs all over the hoddie, if this happens it will cost like $100 just to get one made so keep it simple
4. make sure the website is somewere on the hoddie "www.hardstylevengeance.forumotion.com"
5. no copyright! but u can use the logos that people have made on the website
6. thats all, have fun and follow the rules

HSV crew hoddie compitition Hoodie11
Back to top Go down
https://hardstylevengeance.forumotion.com
Spencer
Admin
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 am

Ok heres ym first entree... its not much to look at but aye its a start Very Happy

HSV crew hoddie compitition Hoodie12
Back to top Go down
OriginalShuffler

OriginalShuffler

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:49 am

here's my entry, u can edit if ya want Smile HSV crew hoddie compitition Hsv_lo14
Back to top Go down
OriginalShuffler

OriginalShuffler

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:37 am

who's the winner??????????? confused confused confused confused

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THE WINNER IS ANNONCED affraid What a Face Exclamation afro lol! sunny cherry albino geek santa jocolor queen king cat alien affraid Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Laughing Mad Shocked Surprised Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Admin
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:13 am

OriginalShuffler wrote:
who's the winner??????????? confused confused confused confused

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THE WINNER IS ANNONCED affraid What a Face Exclamation afro lol! sunny cherry albino geek santa jocolor queen king cat alien affraid Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Laughing Mad Shocked Surprised Smile Very Happy

theres only 2 entrees so far, just be patient lol
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Admin
Spencer

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:58 am

come on people make them hoodies
Back to top Go down
Tyeby

Tyeby

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:10 am

My little put together haha

HSV crew hoddie compitition Idea110
Back to top Go down
Tyeby

Tyeby

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:38 am

Another one again don't worry about copyright
Oh and i realised i put the head on backwards. You are supposed to see the back of the skull but i can't draw that well so if u want fix it up

HSV crew hoddie compitition Idea210
Back to top Go down
Tyeby

Tyeby

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue May 19, 2009 3:39 am

My attempt to fix it

HSV crew hoddie compitition Idea310
Back to top Go down
OriginalShuffler

OriginalShuffler

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:02 am

Tyeby wrote:
My attempt to fix it

u know those jackets that zip up right to to top of the head, make the jacket like that so it look like people have a skull for a head Razz
Back to top Go down
OriginalShuffler

OriginalShuffler

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:48 am

[img]HSV crew hoddie compitition Hoodie12[/img]
Back to top Go down
OriginalShuffler

OriginalShuffler

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:48 pm

[img]HSV crew hoddie compitition Hoodes10[/img]
Back to top Go down
OriginalShuffler

OriginalShuffler

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:51 pm

the hood had a zip that zips right up to the tip of the head!

[img]HSV crew hoddie compitition Hoodes11[/img]

[img]HSV crew hoddie compitition Hoodes12[/img]
Back to top Go down
Tyeby

Tyeby

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:21 pm

[quote="OriginalShuffler"]
Tyeby wrote:
My attempt to fix it

u know those jackets that zip up right to to top of the head, make the jacket like that so it look like people have a skull for a head Razz

yes but im not sure if we're getting hoodies lie that besides you still need the back of the hoodies head
Back to top Go down
OriginalShuffler

OriginalShuffler

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:27 pm

OK please tell me the date ur gonna anounce the winner or doing to decide when we get __ entries PLZ TELL ME Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HSV crew hoddie compitition   HSV crew hoddie compitition Empty

Back to top Go down

HSV crew hoddie compitition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardstyle Vengeance :: Events and Competitions :: Rave Gear-
Jump to: