Hardstyle Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardstyle Vengeance or HSV is a QLD shuffle crew and needs more members. So check us out and do what you want

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HSV IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyeby

Tyeby

HSV IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: HSV IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE   HSV IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 am

HSV is currently inactive due to the lack support of the members. It also currently needs more members however cannot find enough people in the Townsville region. The shuffle will grow in the North but for now HSV will grow slowly but remain inactive. Any members who wish to take the crew and responsibilities please speak to us. Still anybody feel free to join the forum and do what you wish. Thanks again for the people who were involved in HSV but for now Goodbye and keep shuffling.

Yours Sincerely
Admin
Back to top Go down
OriginalShuffler

OriginalShuffler

HSV IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSV IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE   HSV IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:56 pm

I would be happy to take the crew and responsibilities would that me i can edit the website to?

if so i can change tha logo to someones idea and then get some of ma friends to join
Back to top Go down

HSV IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardstyle Vengeance :: Hardstyle Vengeance Main Topics :: HSV IS CURRENTLY INACTIVE-
Jump to: